The Enneagram: Part 1, Introductory Workshop
Learn about the 9 basic personality types, the structure of the Enneagram and how it can help you to understand yourself and those you interact with.
In this workshop, we learn about:
- The Nine basic personality types
- the structure of the Enneagram
- Identifying types
- How the Enneagram can help you to understand yourself
- Healthy and not so healthy aspects of each type
- Getting the most out of your interaction and understanding of the other types.
- Category: The Enneagram
- Date: 24th February 2018
- Time:: 09:30 - 17:30
- Investment:: R1 000 includes comprehensive notes and tea/coffee. If you wish to redo the workshop to refresh your knowledge, if you have done this workshop before with Ann, the cost is R300.
- Bring:: Lunch to share
- Max Participants:: 14
- Level:: Beginners
Learn about the 9 basic types, the structure of the Enneagram and how it can help you.
· Cultivate a deeper awareness of yourself and the experiences that have happened in your life?
· Have a guide to how you can heal emotionally?
· Be happy to be who you are?
· Want to gain a deeper understanding of your children, friends or colleagues?
· Want to understand your partner and why they act the way they do?
· Know why you struggle to get along with certain people?
The Enneagram came help you solve these questions.
In coming to a deeper understanding of who we are, we can choose to free ourselves from the habits that limit us from being all we can be.
This awareness leads to a deeper compassion for yourself and others and gentle awakening of your soul.
Which of the types are you? Reformer, Helper, Achiever, Individualist, Investigator, Loyalist, Challenger or Peacemaker? (Sometimes names differ from teacher to teacher).
What does that mean for you?
The types and their levels of integration, represent not only a map of the human psyche, but beyond the basic types, there are subtleties that create different ‘flavours’ and possibilities for each type.
Mastering these subtleties, can take time. However, after the introductory workshop, you should start to become aware of the different types in daily life.
“If we observe ourselves truthfully and non-judgmentally, seeing the mechanisms of our personality in action, we can wake up, and our lives can be a miraculous unfolding of beauty and joy.” ― Don Richard Riso.
‘Man know thyself’ – The Oracle at Delphi.
About the workshop: In this one-day workshop you will be guided through the various types and get an overview of the system and the sub-categories, and how they relate to you.
About the facilitator: Ann Gadd is the author of 15 published books, an artist, alternative practitioner (not current), Reiki Master and art workshop facilitator who has been studying the Enneagram for six years and is now able to share this sacred system of self-awareness.
Ann is an author of 20 books, with 15 language translations.
She is a well-known artist, Reiki Master, journalist and art workshop facilitator.
Ann has been studying the Enneagram for over 10 years, during which time she has been privileged to learn from local and internationally acclaimed teachers and authors.
Her latest book, on the Enneagrams, is due out in the USA in September 2018.
“The Enneagram is my passion – I’ve explored many tools for personal growth, personally I’ve found this to be the most useful.”